TRYON VIRTUAL CONNECT
For your convenience and safety, we offer Tryon Virtual Connect, an online face-to-face virtual visit with primary care doctors and specialists, through your computer, tablet or smartphone. Most major insurances carriers will cover virtual visits during COVID-19, but check with your insurer to be safe.
First, a few “MUSTS”:
- You must be an established patient.
- You must be physically located in North Carolina at the time of your visit. Patients in South Carolina will not be able to access this service, so please call our offices directly instead.
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection.
- Be in a stationary place — certainly not while driving or walking!
- Review our Telemedicine and Virtual Visits Patient Authorization and Consent Form. You will be asked to mark a box providing consent on our virtual visit platform.
Important:Click here to view requirements
OK, YOU’VE SCHEDULED YOUR VIRTUAL VISIT. NOW WHAT?
- You will receive an appointment confirmation at the time of scheduling with a direct link for your virtual visit and reminders leading up to your appointment.
- The virtual visit link is only valid within 24 hours of your appointment
- You can add up to four people to your virtual visit.
- You may also access your virtual visit by logging into your patient portal.
To reschedule/cancel your virtual visit:
Please use the “Let’s Chat!” feature in the lower right-hand corner of your screen to schedule/reschedule your virtual visit or call us at 704-495-6334.