ALL NEW AND EXISTING PATIENTS WELCOME.
For your convenience and safety, we offer Tryon Virtual Connect, an online face-to-face virtual visit with primary care doctors and specialists, through your computer, tablet or smartphone. All major insurance will cover virtual visits during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
ImportantClick here to view requirements
Choose Your Virtual Visit Option:
- For new and existing patients wishing to schedule with their primary care doctor or specialist.
- For any registered patients wishing to speak to the first available doctor via Virtual Urgent Care.
OPTION #1: For Scheduled Visits
Are you an EXISTING PATIENT?
You can schedule a sick or well virtual visit with your regular primary care doctor or specialist. Follow these 5 Quick Steps:
- Click this link and find the office location where your doctor usually practices, and click the button: BOOK APPOINTMENT.
- Once you are on the specific office scheduling page, select “Established Patient” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Virtual Visit (webcam)”
- Enter your email and answer a few brief questions to confirm your identity
- Book your appointment during normal office hours, Mon-Fri 8AM- 5PM EST
Are you a NEW PATIENT?
To register, first call our office at 704-495-6334. Once you have done that, click this link to choose from the list of our office locations, and click the button: BOOK APPOINTMENT. Once you are on the specific office scheduling page, click “New Patient” in the drop-down menu, and book your virtual visit.
OK, YOU’VE SCHEDULED YOUR VIRTUAL VISIT. NOW WHAT?
Click on this button and search for your doctor’s waiting room. Weekdays 8AM-5PMOpen a Scheduled Virtual Visit
OPTION #2: For Virtual Urgent Care
For registered patients who want to see the next available doctor now!
- Weekdays 8AM-8PM
- Sat/Sun 9AM-1PM
With Virtual Urgent Care, the on-call provider can write and transmit prescriptions to your pharmacy, evaluate your symptoms for flu and coronavirus, and triage you to one of our satellite locations for further evaluation and remote testing.Open Virtual Urgent Care