We offer every option to keep you safe and healthy during the current coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. If you need care, you can connect with the doctors you know and trust — or start a new relationship with a primary care doctor or specialist.
Book a VIRTUAL VISIT — NEW and EXISTING Patients
Are you a NEW PATIENT? To register, first call our office at 704-495-6334. Once you have done that, see below for the list of our office locations, and click: BOOK APPOINTMENT. Once you are on the specific office scheduling page, click “New Patient” in the drop-down menu, and book your virtual visit. PLEASE NOTE: You also have the option to schedule an in-person office visit if preferred.
Are you an EXISTING PATIENT? You can schedule a sick or well virtual visit with your regular primary care doctor or specialist. Follow these 5 Quick Steps:
- See the list of office locations below to search your provider’s office location, and click: BOOK APPOINTMENT
- Select “Established Patient”
- Select “Virtual Visit (webcam)”
- Enter your email and answer a few brief questions to confirm your identity
- Book your appointment during normal office hours, Mon-Fri 8AM- 5PM EST
What happens next?
You will receive an email immediately after scheduling your appointment with your appointment details. A reminder email will be sent 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment with a direct link to your provider’s waiting room.
WANT TO TALK TO A DOCTOR NOW?
If you are a registered patient, you can talk to the first available doctor now through Virtual Urgent Care. Mon-Fri 8AM- 9PM, Sat/Sun 9AM-2PMGet Started