Tryon Medical team partners share a core belief: better patient care is rooted in stronger relationships. We believe the patient-doctor connection is just as important as the relationships between our clinical and support staff, the people in our community and each other.
We built an independent practice to provide excellent healthcare focused on prevention, innovation, and professionalism, with a culture of collaboration and caring. Join Team Tryon and help us make that vision a reality.
In addition to these competitive benefits, Tryon recently gave all team partners a four percent raise, and merit bonuses:
- Paid time off in addition to seven major holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company provided life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) policies (for benefits eligible positions)
- Pet insurance
- Financial wellness planning via subscription to BrightDime, a free service that offers a budget platform, financial education and one-on-one financial coaching
- 401(k) and profit sharing
Benefits-eligible team partners and their family members, including children over the age of 18, have access to free primary care.