Please be sure to register online on the Tryon Medical Patient Portal if you have not done so already, so that we can continue to be your healthcare partner of choice. You must be registered with our practice in order for your doctor to be able to authorize medication refills.
Once registered, if you need your medications refilled, the next step is to check with your pharmacy instead of calling Tryon Medical Partners because:
- Tryon Medical Partners works closely with your pharmacy to complete refills on your behalf.
- Your pharmacy will electronically request refills from your doctor. This is done through a national electronic link called Surescripts which improves accuracy and is faster.
- You may have a new prescription with refills already authorized that is “on file” or “on hold” at your pharmacy which they can activate. (This would give the prescription a new Rx number). If you are out of refills, be sure to ask if you have another prescription already available on file.
- This allows our triage nurses to focus on patient care and assist you with your other health needs.
- It is more convenient for you!
We look forward to partnering with you and working together toward better health!