Already on Medicare or turning 65? The Medicare Annual Enrollment Period is quickly approaching on October 15 and will run through December 7, 2023.
- How to prepare for Annual Enrollment
- Annual Enrollment Period timelines and due dates
- Parts of Medicare and what Medicare covers
There are two sessions on each of the following dates. You need only attend one.
- Friday, Sept. 29, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 7, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 17, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
To register or request more information:
*Tryon Medical Partners is not affiliated with Piedmont Benefits Compare and is coordinating this service for community education only. Tryon Medical Partners is not endorsing or promoting any specific Medicare Advantage plan. Tryon Medical Partners physicians and employees cannot answer questions about specific benefits or make plan recommendations. Piedmont Benefits Compare is not affiliated with the federal Medicare program. All services are provided at no cost and without obligation. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.