Want to see a doctor now? For established adult patients, we offer Tryon Virtual Urgent Care, an online face-to-face virtual visit with primary care doctors and specialists, through your computer, tablet or smartphone. Most major insurances carriers will cover virtual visits, but check with your insurer to be safe.
TRYON VIRTUAL URGENT CARE
First, a few “MUSTS”:
- You must be an established patient aged 18 or older.
- You must be physically located in North Carolina at the time of your visit. Patients in South Carolina will not be able to access this service, so please call our offices directly instead.
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection.
- Be in a stationary place — certainly not while driving or walking!
- Review our Telemedicine and Virtual Visits Patient Authorization and Consent Form. You will be asked to mark a box providing consent on our virtual visit platform.
Available Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM EST
With Virtual Urgent Care, the on-call provider can write and transmit prescriptions to your pharmacy and evaluate your symptoms for flu and coronavirus.Open Virtual Urgent Care