Taking Control Of Your Diabetes® (TCOYD) is hosting a virtual diabetes conference experience Saturday, August 1 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for people living with diabetes, their loved ones and medical professionals seeking to further their education.
Although TCOYD conferences have been held annually for 25 years, this year’s unique virtual event will be an engaging and entertaining experience equipped with specialized features to encourage people with diabetes to take a more active role in their health through education, motivation, empowerment and most important…humor!
Led by the nation’s experts in diabetes care and management—many who live with diabetes themselves—this event offers an individualized Type 1 Track and Type 2 Track with cutting-edge information, engaging panel discussions, extended live Q&A segments and networking with people from around the world who live with, and treat, diabetes.
This unique event offers the engagement and entertainment of an in-person TCOYD Conference while enhancing the user experience with specialized components including:
- Educational workshops and interactive presentations
- Engaging panel discussions with the best minds in diabetes
- One-on-one engagement with cutting-edge exhibitors
- Extended Live Q&A sessions with the experts
- Networking with others form around the world
- Informational lectures available online after the conference
- Complimentary registration!