Honorees go above and beyond to support the lives of marginalized individuals through equitable health practices, investing in educational achievement, creating jobs or supporting local business development, as well as by fostering social, racial, and health equity.
Honorees will be selected from the following categories:
- Behavior Analyst of the Year
- Community Engagement Award
- Community Leader of the Year
- Community Partner of the Year
- Educational Leader of the Year
- Healthcare Administrator of the Year
- Health Educator of the Year
- Health Equity Leader of the Year
- Health Policy Leader of the Year
- Nurse of the Year
- Public Health Leader of the Year
Whether it’s your Tryon clinician or someone else who’s making an incredible difference in the Charlotte area, Tryon encourages you to nominate a deserving person today.
The nomination deadline is Monday, Sept. 11, at 5 p.m.